Home / Products / Software / Property Assessment & Tax Billing
Property Assessment & Tax Billing
Key Features of the Property Assessment & Tax Billing Module
Are you looking for a fast and convenient method to maintain comprehensive property data in preparation for tax calculation? Look no further!
This Property Assessment & Tax Billing software offers a fast and convenient method to maintain comprehensive property data in preparation for tax calculation.
Many reports are available with the option to extract information by municipality or school or special district.
- Access records by parcel number, owner name, property address, tract or plat.
- Maintain complete valuation data for each property or import that information from assessors.
- Easily apply a name or address change to multiple parcel records.
- Print the valuation statement for a complete breakdown of assessed values by classification for a municipality, school district or special district.
- Print a coding form to indicate any special assessments, special charges or delinquent utilities that are to be posted to a property record.
- Attach any number of co-owners or former owners to a property record for easy lookup and reference.
- Print notice of valuation changes for property records change within a range of dates.
- Print an audit report of the calculated tax amounts and special taxes with a summary for each taxing body.
- Print a variety of different property tax bills in property identification number or owner name order.
- View the calculated or posted tax amounts on any property record.
- Re-calculate and print a single tax bill for any property.
- Conveniently connect to most popular mapping and imaging programs.
- Print either the assessment or tax roll information without preprinted forms.