Home / Products / Software / Permit Tracking
Key Features of the Permit Tracking Module
Track permits from application to final approval with automated tracking features.
This software offers automated tracking features that manage the entire permit process from application to final approval of permits. Users can create custom forms and checklists, record activities and notes, assign person types and create custom reports, allowing them to customize the software to match their workflow.
Wisconsin State Sanitary Permits are also managed by this product. Users can store user-defined system types and components, record maintenance activities, send maintenance reminders and delinquent notices and create Sanitary Submittal Summaries.
- Permits can be assigned to existing properties or temporary parcels.
- Highly customizable security allows:
- Access to functions by individual user.
- User-defined departments. Departments can share or restrict access to permit information.
- The Permit Tracking is highly customizable. Users can create and maintain:
- Application Types and Statuses
- Activity Types and Statuses
- Person Types
- Lists (including system types, components, checklists, etc)
- Access information by any portion of the parcel number, owner’s name, property address, contractor or other reference name or permit number.
- Print applications, placards and other custom items directly from the permit.
- Create custom data extracts using our Data Extract tool.
- Optional interface to imaging.