The following article series will take the user step by step explaining each part of the documents category search.
The first portion of the article will explain how to navigate to the document search results.
Search for either a property the user wishes to view document information for or search directly for specific a document and select it.
If you have chosen to search by property select a property from the search results then, go to the bar at the top of the page and click the “Documents” tab. An image of the bar and tab is displayed below.
The next portion of the article will break down the documents tab.
- Document Number
- All numbers for documents associated with the selected property will be displayed here.
- The type of document will be specified for each document number in this column.
- The date the documents were created will be displayed in this column.
- The Volume and page number for the documents will be displayed in this column.
- Number of Pages
- The number of pages the document is will be displayed in this column.
- Signed Date
- The date the document was signed will be displayed in this column.
- Transfer Date
- The date the document was transferred will be displayed here.
- Sale Amount
- The amount of money paid for the document will be displayed here.
- Number of properties
- The number properties associated with the selected document will be displayed here.
- Property Summery Report
- Click to generate a property summery report.
- Click HERE to view an article explaining how to use the property summery report action.